Growth Marketing Manager
As a Growth Marketing Manager for Acid League, you will bring innovation, creativity, and strategic thinking to how we grow our brand across the US and Canada through digital channels. We’re looking for a Digital Marketer who combines left brain analysis and right brain creativity to help us chart a path of sustainable growth. This person will be a native across a variety of digital platforms including Shopify, Klaviyo, Google, Facebook Ads Manager and other emerging channels. This role will work across departments and must be an excellent collaborator and communicator to achieve results.
Location: Toronto / Remote
- Develop and implement digital growth strategies in collaboration with brand manager and creative team to maximize e-commerce performance
- Partner with cross-functional marketing team to develop compelling campaigns for email, paid social, and paid search
- Coordinate the execution of paid campaigns from beginning to end, including management of project timelines, coordinating content creation, managing agency partners, ongoing program optimization, and campaign reporting
- Create and manage marketing automations and campaign-based outreach (Klaviyo) in collaboration with brand and creative team. Identify segments and cross-sell opportunities to grow customer relationships and maximize customer LTV
- Analyze visitor and customer activity to develop insights that will increase on-site performance. Work with brand and creative teams to implement recommendations.
- Deliver regular KPI reports, insights and improvement recommendations
- Research, recommend, and test emerging products and platforms to identify new opportunities to further our growth
- 3-6 years in a growth marketing role. Preferably at a successful e-commerce brand or growth marketing agency
- Strong track record of managing digital platforms including Shopify, Klaviyo, and digital media channels
- A history of driving profitable growth using paid media channels, balancing experimentation while managing towards CPA
- Demonstrated ability to identify and diagnose issues and opportunities, prioritize them, and successfully execute on a plan to address them
- Proven experience in utilizing analytics platforms to uncover and action insights
- Innately curious; lover of food culture
- Entrepreneurial by nature, no ego, eats well with others
WHAT WE NEED
- Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your cover letter, tell us about one food/beverage brand you love personally, and one that you admire professionally
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We strongly encourage individuals from communities that are underrepresented in the packaged foods or marketing industries to apply for this position. We see diversity and inclusion as a core strength for business, and society, and we strive to make Acid League a great place for all to work.