As Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the growth and development of Acid League as we continue to evolve our portfolio and expand into new regions and channels. We’re looking for a marketer with a love of food culture, as well as the passion, persistence and palate to help grow our “league” of fans across North America.
Location: Greater Toronto Area (Note: Due to COVID-19, this role is remote until further notice. We are monitoring the situation and will continue to make the safety of our team a top priority).
- Support the development and execution of Acid League’s omnichannel brand plans including campaign management, media activation, content planning & production, and partnership management
- Manage day-to-day marketing activity across earned, owned, and paid media channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include product development, production and design, on the development and launches of new products
- Manage external agencies and partners— including media partners, brand collaborations, and third party online retail partners
- Assess and refine results of sales and marketing efforts against brand’s objectives and KPIs
- 4-8 years of experience in brand management; preferably within a CPG/food & beverage or Direct-to-Consumer business
- Experience developing and managing diverse marketing channels for a brand: digital media, branded websites, social media, PR, event marketing
- Hands-on e-commerce / DTC experience a strong asset
- Comfortable digging into data & analytics to unearth insights for the business
- Innately curious, lover of food culture
- Entrepreneurial by nature; no ego, eats well with others
WHAT WE NEED
- Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com
- In your cover letter, tell us about one food/beverage brand you love personally, and one that you admire professionally
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We strongly encourage individuals from communities that are underrepresented in the packaged foods or marketing industries to apply for this position. We see diversity and inclusion as a core strength for business, and society, and we strive to make Acid League a great place for all to work.